Crafting Technological Futures ¶
I’m Klaus Breyer. With a lifetime in tech, a degree in Software Engineering, and a passion for innovation, I went from founding my first startup in 2010 to playing key roles as CTO/CTPO in many others.
As I bootstrap my next startup idea, I’m available for consulting and interim leadership gigs, leveraging my extensive experience.
Proven Impact and Expertise ¶
I turn visionary business goals into concrete results, with focused expertise at the intersection of product and tech organization. It’s not merely about coding; it’s about crafting standout products that make a mark and drive business forward.
- Startup strategy & product-market fit – turning ideas into impactful ventures.
- Selling the tech vision – whether it’s to investors or stakeholders.
- Prototyping & Crafting the first version of a product from scratch, if need be.
- Assembling and Nurturing a Killer Team – Remote or in Berlin, transitioning from chaotic ad-hoc development to structured product delivery cadence.
- Bringing product & engineering processes up to speed - fostering asynchronous collaboration.
Shape Up ¶
I’m all in on Shape Up - Agile’s got a new face, and it’s thrilling: Fixed time, variable scope. The only way to deliver quality - on time.
It is all about the people: Developers, designers, product managers – all on the same page, sculpting ideas into reality.
Want to spar about it? I offer free 1-hour sessions. Need a deep dive? I’m here for hands-on guidance.
Modern Web Stacks & Leadership ¶
From startup monoliths to large microservice environments, I’ve led and launched.
But beyond the tech, I build infrastructures that empower.
Teams that innovate.
Projects that matter.
Writer & Speaker ¶
My v0.1 Manifest ¶
Good software is always used but never finished.
Connect with Me ¶
Tech, product, business – that’s where I thrive.
More than code, it’s about weaving the tech fabric into the company’s culture.
For agencies, SME or fledgling startups.
Interested? Drop me a line at [email protected]!